To transfer money from one SBI ATM to other bank account
- Yes it is possible to transfer money through ATM to any bank.
- If you know the debit card/ credit card number of the person you want to transfer the money to.
- SBI ATM has built in feature named as SBI card to Card to transfer, It will only works if the Receiver bank account having Visa Debit Card.
- The daily limit is 10000.
These are the following steps to know how to Transfer Money with State Bank of India’s ATM or a Debit Card
- It is best use to swipe the State Bank of India ATM or Debit Card at a SBI ATM Centre.
- Choose Transfer Option from the catalogue.
- Enter the PIN Number.
- Choose Card to Card Transfer.
- Time to enter the Debit Card Number of the Recipient. The entered number is generally of 19 digits.
- You will be required to enter the Recipient’s Debit Card Number twice.
- Enter the Amount that has to be ‘Transferred’.
- Choose the Account Type – Saving or Current.
- Transaction completed message will be displayed on the ATM screen once the process is over.
- The amount transferred will be deducted and the same will be seen in the accounts.