Activate Online SBI Internet Banking : Are you a SBI Customer (Account Holder) ? If you are and if you still do not have SBI Internet Banking then hurry up as we are living in era where time is money and if you still do not using the internet banking facility and still standing in long queue for making bill payment, funds transfers then activate your Online SBI Internet Banking today and save your time and energy. In this tutorial we are providing you step to step guide to setup and activate your Online SBI Internet Banking.
Steps to activate online SBI Internet Banking
To activate Online SBI Internet banking, first you to visit your SBI Branch and register for Online SBI Internet Banking Service. Once you will register for online SBI Internet Banking then you will receive a first time login details of Online SBI via post. If you already received your Online SBI Login Details then follow the simple steps given below to activate your Online SBI Internet Banking Service.
For First Time Login ( New User Login), you need to take care for following things :-
- You need to create a New User ID
- You Need to Create a New Login Password
- Also Create a profile password
Step 1 ) Visit the official website of Online SBI Login Internet Banking https://www.onlinesbi.com/ and then click on the Login Button as shown in the image below.
OR YOUR OWN SECURITY
Please ensure the following before logging into OnlineSBI
- The URL in your browser address bar begins with “https”.
- The address or status bar displays the padlock symbol.
- Click the padlock to view and verify the security certificate.
- The address bar turns green indicating that the site is secured with an SSL Certificate that meets the Extended Validation Standard.
- (SSL is compatible for IE 7.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox 3.1 and above, Opera 9.5 and above, Safari 3.5 and above, Google Chrome).
Beware of Phishing attacks
- Phishing is a fraudulent attempt, usually made through email, phone calls, SMS etc seeking your personal and confidential information.
- State Bank or any of its representative never sends you email/SMS or calls you over phone to get your personal information, password or one time SMS (high security) password. Any such e-mail/SMS or phone call is an attempt to fraudulently withdraw money from your account through Internet Banking. Never respond to such email/SMS or phone call. Please report immediately on email@example.com if you receive any such email/SMS or Phone call. Please lock your user access immediately, if you have accidentally revealed your credentials.Click here to lock.