SBI QUICK – MISSED CALL BANKING
SBI Quick – MISSED CALL BANKING is a service from the Bank which involves Banking by giving a Missed Call or sending an SMS with pre-defined keywords to pre-defined mobile numbers from your registered mobile number.
If you have an Android, Windows, iOS or Blackberry phone, you can download SBI Quick app from the respective App Store. With this app you need not remember the various keywords and destination mobile numbers. Once app is installed, internet connection is not required to use the app as the communication would happen over SMS or Missed Call.
Checking the Balance
- To check the balance in your account you can simply type “BAL” and send it to 09223766666. You will receive a text message with your updated balance in account.
- Alternatively, you can also give a Missed call on 09223766666. The call will get disconnected after one ring and then a text message with your account balance will be send to you. Check out more methods to check sbi account balance.
ONE TIME REGISTRATION PROCESS
State Bank Of India launched ‘Missed Call Banking’ facility which is a simple and quick way to to get balance (or) mini-statement of account through your mobile phone. Each bank has its own dedicated Toll-free numbers. Bank customers can just give a missed call to the toll-free number and get their Bank Account Balance as SMS (text message). This facility is free of cost.
Missed Call Number for SBI Bank Balance
Get to know your State Bank Of India balance by giving missed call from your registered mobile number.
- Give Missed call to 1800112211 and 18004253800.
- This is a complete toll free service to know about your State Bank Of India account details.
- Use this enquiry number to get your State Bank Of India account balance details anywhere from India.
SBI Account Balance Enquiry for by Mobile SMS
SBI(State Bank of India) provides quick missed call service for :
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Blocking of ATM Card
- Car and Home Loan Enquiry
Mobile number must be available in bank records then only you can register for SBI missed call service. To attach a mobile number with the account, contact your branch.
|Balance Enquiry||Missed Call or send an SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666|
|Mini Statement||Missed Call or send an SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666|
|Blocking of ATM Card||Send a SMS ‘BLOCKXXXX’ to 567676(XXXX represents last 4 digit of the card number).|
|Car/Home Loan Enquiry||SMS ‘HOME’ or ‘CAR’ to 09223588888.|
|Full List of Services||SMS ‘HELP’ to 09223588888|
De-register mobile number for SBI missed call service
You can de-register from SBI Quick through the following process.
Send SMS ‘DREG account number’ to 09223488888
e.g. DREG 12345678901
SBI’s SMS Banking:
1. Type the text MBSREG into the message and send it to the number 9223440000.SBI will send you the User ID and default MPIN.
2. Change the MPIN by typing below text into the message and sending it to the number 9223440000. SMPIN[User Id][Old Mpin][New Mpin]
3. For accepting Terms and Conditions of the Service. Type [SACCEPT][UserId][Mpin]
Now SBI will send the registration confirmation message. Registration Done!
Keywords for Balance enquiry and Mini Statement
Now you can avail the SBI SMS Banking facility using below keywords.
- For Balance Enquiry: Send the below text message to the number 9223440000 for Balance inquiry using SBI SMS Banking.
- For Mini Statement: Send the below text message to the number 9223440000 for Mini Statement using SBI SMS Banking.