It is a functionality through which customers can execute many of the banking transactional services through Contact Centre over phone. Registration of Mobile number in account is one of the basic perquisite to avail Phone Banking.
USER ID and password are required for Phone Banking. USER ID is the account number and Password is provided/generated through following Modes.
- Phone Banking registration/password generation through Contact Centre: Customer needs to call at Contact Centre toll free (1800-11-22-11 or 1800-425-3800)/toll number (080-26599990) and to select the correct path in IVR & also need to enter ATM Card number, PIN, Account number and mobile number (in case not calling from registered mobile number), as per instruction of recorded voice system (IVR). After successful registration, 6 Digits Phone Banking password will be sent on registered mobile number.
- Phone Banking registration/password generation through ATM: Swipe the ATM card in ATM slot, select registration option in ATM screen, Enter ATM PIN and the next screen will appear where you need to select “Phone Banking Registration”. Then enter registered mobile number in the screen and select correct. After successful registration, 6 Digits Phone Banking password will be sent on registered Mobile number.
- Phone Banking registration through Branch: Customer may visit his/her home Branch and submit phone banking application. The Branch will provide a pre-printed kit containing 6 Digits Phone Banking password to customer.
Post registration (password generation) of Phone Banking, customer can avail following services over phone through Contact Centre.
1. Account related information:
A. Balance and transaction related details.
B. Issue of statement of account for maximum 6 months through post or e-mail.
2. Cheque Book issue request.
3. Stop payment of Cheque.:
A. Single Cheque B. Multi Cheques
4. Transfer of funds within SBI accounts between 8.00 AM to 8 PM. :
A. Funds transfer to own accounts within certain limits.
B. Funds transfer to third party accounts within certain limits
5. Opening of Fixed deposit.:
A. Term deposit B. Special Term deposit
6. Interest Certificate by Post or e-mail.:
A. Home Loan B. Education Loan C. Deposit Interest Certificate
7. Mobile Number Updation.
8. Tax deducted at source (TDS) information.